- Oct 23 • 8 years ago
Today is the Last Day of the EIG Expo
Today marks the last day of the ‘Excellence in iGaming’ (EiG) expo in Berlin, Germany. This year’s event was held at the ‘Arena Berlin’.
The event’s venue was organized in the following areas:
- The Pitch – this gave visitors a series of power-pitches which took approx. 15 minutes each and which were delivered by innovators and visionaries who presented their products and innovators to the crowd.
- Start-Up Launchpad – this gave visitors the chance to experience some of the newest and brightest start-ups this year.
- Start-Up Village – this gave visitors the ability to learn more about various new start-ups and how to start a business in this industry.
- Meeting Zone – this area gave visitors the ability to meet other visitors, businesses, start-ups, innovators, speakers, thinkers, visionaries and other key individuals to network and build business relationships.
- Product Premieres – this gave visitors a chance to explore new innovations and technologies, by offering the possibility to see first-hand what is new in the industry and which businesses will be in on the money in the near future.
This year’s discussions revolved around topics such as: how new technologies will impact digital gaming, technological disruption, creating immersive virtual experiences, planning for the future, what value new trends & investments will bring to businesses all over, crowdfunding a business, offshore jurisdictions, key developments from around the World, various case-studies, updates in online-gaming regulations, mobile solutions and mobile experience, tax implications in Germany, gaming and regulation in Israel, regulatory progress in the Netherlands and many other topics!
Here is a peak at what went on at this year’s EiG, courtesy of CalvinAyre:
- Day 1 Recap – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyclgeVEcZQ
- Day 2 Recap – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5iQUZxncY
- Day 3 Recap – will be posted after the event, watch this space!
We look forward to the next EiG event!
NetRefer, the leading provider of affiliate marketing software are pleased to announce they will be present at ICE LONDON, the show which starts the 2019 Gaming exhibition calendar off in style. The new year will just…
- Dec 05
NetRefer are pleased to confirm they will be attending the fifth edition of the Summit of iGaming Malta, (SiGMA). Taking place between the 28th and 30th November at the Malta Fairs and Convention Centre, Ta’Qali,…
- Nov 13