In light of the recent rise in Covid-19 cases, NetRefer has taken additional steps to mitigate the potential for transmission of Covid-19 in our workplace and this requires full cooperation between us and yourselves – our esteemed suppliers / service providers. All the while maintaining business as usual (as possible).
It is our expectation that all suppliers / service providers requesting to enter NetRefer premises abide by the following requests:
- They are not waiting on a Covid-19 test result and/or not undergoing quarantine.
- They understand and will abide by the following requirements throughout their duration at NetRefer premises:
- to wear a face mask or visor
- to sanitize my hands upon entry into each level
- to get my temperature checked upon entry and to proceed only if temperature recorded is below 37.2 degrees C and do not show any flu like symptoms
We will continue to coordinate visits in advance to ensure safe spacing and social distancing among the people at our offices.
We look forward to your acknowledgement of the above content and we trust that our efforts provide peace of mind to you and your employees too.
Thank you for your cooperation.