We’re very excited to announce our latest feature release aimed at increasing usability and making our customers’ lives just that little bit easier.
A new and enhanced version of the NetRefer Affiliate Platform rolled out the new features on the 5th of May. Here’s what our customers are now enjoying thanks to release 4.8.2:
1. Administrators within NetRefer will now be able to see the status of their campaign data transfer on the admin interface dashboard.
2. Reward refresh notification while the affiliate reward recalculations are running.
3. We have enhanced reporting and added more detail to statistics pertaining to negative revenue share.
4. The active media widget for affiliates: this widget is now click-able and directs to a new active media table in the media gallery
5. Our operators can now execute the transfer of customers, between affiliates, in bulk
6. Deep linking information tip can now be switched on or off from the settings
7. Login security upgrade, now with user lock based on the number of incorrect sign in attempts.
If you have any questions or require support using the new enhanced features do not hesitate to contact our support team on email@example.com
Not a customer yet? Contact our business development team on firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation meeting to review our platform and its benefits to operators and their affiliates.